The T’s of the New Testament
What would our lives look like if we lived with a passion for the Gospel each and every day? Does the hope of Heaven inspire you daily, the way it did for the apostle Paul?
Come and be encouraged in your walk with the Lord as we spend the fall and spring semesters studying 1 & 2 Thessalonians, 1 & 2 Timothy, and Titus. Paul’s grace-filled teaching in these books is powerful, motivating, and transformative!
Although online registration has closed, please contact Pilar Hansen at PilarH@stonebriar.org if you are interested in joining this study either in person or virtually.
Spring 2021 Bible Study
- Fall Semester Introduction
- Lesson One: A Foundation of Love
- Lesson Two: Live to Please God
- Lesson Three: The Bridegroom Cometh
- Lesson Four: Preparing for Eternity
- Lesson Five: The Mystery of Lawlessness
- Lesson Six: A Warning to the Idle
- Lesson Seven: Setting Our Hearts on Heaven
- Spring Semester Introduction
- Lesson One: Warnings, Grace & Worship
- Lesson Two: Church Leadership and Setting a Godly Example
- Lesson Three: Loving Others Well
- Lesson Four: Stay the Course
- Lesson Five: Truth Prevails
- Lesson Six: Fighting the Good Fight
- Lesson Seven: A Win-Win
- Lesson Eight: Living Right in Our Society
- Lesson Nine: The Cross of Christ