In a world so obviously broken by disease and death from the ravages of sin, Jesus once asked His followers, “Who do you say that I am?” Jesus poses the same question to His followers today—the answer is critical in determining our spiritual fate. Knowing Jesus’ true identity is the key to everlasting life, allowing us to experience His peace even in the midst of tumultuous times.
If you are a new to Christianity, looking to grow in your faith, or even a seasoned Christian looking for encouragement, journey with us through the Gospel of John as we take a revealing look at God through Jesus’ seven I AM statements.
This class will be held online on Wednesdays from June 3 through July 29, except for July 1 due to the Independence Day holiday week.
Summer 2020 Bible Study
- Lesson One: The Great I AM
- Lesson Two: The Bread of Life
- Lesson Three: The Light of the World
- Lesson Four: The Door, the Good Shepherd
- Lesson Five: The Resurrection
- Lesson Six: The Way, the Truth, the Life
- Lesson Seven: The True Vine