Diamonds in the Rough
Spring 2018 Bible Study
A study of women in the Bible. There can be misperceptions about women in the Bible; often they experienced mistreatment or were misunderstood.
Together, we will strive to see how God views women, and see that in all events His intent is to redeem, restore, and renew the lives of those who love Him.
- Lesson One: Image Bearers
- Lesson Two: Eve
- Lesson Three: Sarai and Hagar
- Lesson Four: Rebekah, Rachel, and Leah
- Lesson Five: A Tale of Two Tamars
- Lesson Six: Rahab: Harlot to Heroine
- Lesson Seven: Abigail: The Humble Diplomat
- Lesson Eight: Bathsheba
- Lesson Nine: The Samaritan Woman
- Lesson Ten: Mary, Mother of Jesus
- Lesson Eleven: Mary Magdalene
- Lesson Twelve: You, A Daughter of The King